Contrast ratio of 800:1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vampire_Slayer said:
I have that. Awsome as **** for games, but its not that great for everything else. If your a hardcore gamer, its an awsome choice and you'll love it. I personally would get a veiwsonic with 700:1 contrast, 8ms(cause the one im thinking of has a very stable refresh rate unlike other 8ms lcds), 19", mva panel. Tn is good for gaming, but not as rich in colors.

Why is that particular model not good for anything else? Just curious.

Sounds like U got Dellowned. My monitor kicks *** for games and has great colors. The Hyundai l72s monitor:

700:1 contrast ratio
8 ms response time

Its incredible, Ive got no regrets. Not even a single dead pixel on mine.

I've never seen a 3ms monitor, mine is 8ms (which does pretty good for games). How comparable is it to the response time of a CRT?

well the response time of a crt is the speed of light... so um 3 ms is very very long compared to it. To the human eye though I think it would look almost instantaneous, heck I cant notice any blurring on my 8 ms one at all.

my girlfriend has a 16ms monitor. She plays Doom 3 on it and I notice no ghosting. 8ms has to be awesome. And 3ms... geez, my eye can't tell the difference.

Ryan

yea, but its a matter of seeing it in person

I think i'm safe to stay with my CRT for games, it dosen't really matter

if I get the 1905, it will be fine for internet and such

I don't trust their 8ms claim

this is coming for a company that said their 20ms is the best they have for games, wtf?

HAVOC2k5 said:
Personally I think you should consider the ViewSonic VX-924 19" LCD with 3ms response.

It's only $350 and it's much better then both of those monitors.

I'm sure thats grey to grey response time, not actual white-black-white...

I don't like the viewsonics that much, if you go 19", theres no reason not to get a Samsung 940b.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom