2 questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

KryptoKnight

In Runtime
first: to get on ther internet with my pc, I need a network card right? Are there any specific good ones?

Second: Would you recommend a case without instructions to a building newbie? In other words, is it hard to build a PC?

KryptoKnight said:
first: to get on ther internet with my pc, I need a network card right? Are there any specific good ones?

Second: Would you recommend a case without instructions to a building newbie? In other words, is it hard to build a PC?

1) I dont know any really good brands to recommend for wired network cards. Try and get gigabit though.

2) Building the computers arent that hard. Troubleshooting the errors can get pretty complicated though.

If your motherboard already doesn't have one build in, you need to get a network card. They are really cheap. You can get a good one for like $10-15 US.

And building a computer is really easy. Even without any experience. It's essentially just plug and play. If you have any experience with LEGO, making a PC is only slightly more complicated. "Building" a PC is a slightly inaccurate description. It's essentially "assembly".. You are just putting a buncha pre-made parts together into the right holes.

KryptoKnight said:
Can't tell. Would A LANparty mobo have one? Stupid question, almost positive what the answer is.
<

thats a funny question, yet now i sit on my desk chair and seriously wonder if i need one for the pc im building.

abit fatal1ty Aa8xe motherboard
has 2 ethernet ports (1 gigabit)

(can i plug my internet into one of those)

KryptoKnight said:
nvm, found it has 2 ethernet adapters

oh, and you could plug it in the gigabit for best results.

decided to make a seperate post with pic
question already answered but thanks anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom