Would this be a good purchase?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How bout this: A much better dual core system /same price:

http://cancomputer.com/pc/index.php?upgrade=1&systemid=39

*This system will ship out in three business days.
Intel Pentium 4 820 2.8GHz Dual-Core Skt 775
Asus P5LD2-VM Motherboard i945G 1066FSB mATX Dual-Core Video, Audio, LAN, SATA
Samsung 512MB 533MHz DDR2 Dual-Channel (2x256MB)
Western Digital 160GB SATA II Hard Drive 7200rpm 8MB
LG 4167B DVD Writer 16x +/- DVD-RW Black OEM
EVGA e-GeForce 6600LE 256MB DDR PCI-E
8 Channel Hi-Definition Audio on-board
Logitech X-230 2.1 Speakers
Cooler Master Centurion 5 Aluminum Front Bezel Black/Silver Case 380W w/ Window
Logitech Internet Keyboard and Optical Mouse (Black)
Windows XP Home OEM (Installation included, Technical support not required)
Full Assembly and 3yr System Warranty

Subtotal: $1,091.33
How much for shipping?

The PC I'm going to build soon (HOPEFULLY) cost $10 less than that, and has much better components. As recommended above, www.monarchcomputer.com will get you a high quality, high performance machine for a great price. The only better prices I know of is www.cyberpowersystem.com and www.ibuypower.com , which are said to have absolutely horrible service and low quality parts. Do business with those at your own risk.

NathanM said:
The PC I'm going to build soon (HOPEFULLY) cost $10 less than that, and has much better components. As recommended above, www.monarchcomputer.com will get you a high quality, high performance machine for a great price. The only better prices I know of is www.cyberpowersystem.com and www.ibuypower.com , which are said to have absolutely horrible service and low quality parts. Do business with those at your own risk.

Agreed fully. But remember we are talkin Canadian dollars versus american; a huge difference.

strugglepoo said:
I'm glad I was able to make you literally laugh and allow you to spout your elitist views upon me. I am ever so grateful. Thank you very kindly, sir. [/sarcasm]

WOW

That literally *literally* made me laugh. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom