How Was This Oc Done?

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's just multiple screenshots dude. It's not like it's actually raising realtime like that.

nubius i just got an email from a guy that did that at a different date, and that is REAL TIME video. there is a piece of software that can increase your fsb through windows. That software is CPUCOOL http://www.cpufsb.de/. it only allows you to increase the fsb, so in the bios you would need a locked multiplier then in winidows you can take the fsb of the mobo up. now i tried to get this software to work but it does not seem to like my fx-55. i am not sure if it is because amd has intergrated memory controler or something like that, i am a novice at overclocking so i do not know much about it.

Is that standard thermal grease he's using? :eek: -200 degrees and he's not using AS5 .. unless you need a special compound that can handle the temperature ..

Anyway, 5.255 GHz must be the Pentium 4 record, because I'm pretty sure the intel record is 7 GHz with a Celeron.

I wouldn't screw around with anything that you aren't to familiar with like that program. I'm sure Nubius is aware of those windows programs for overclocking, common what dou ya take him for...he Nubius! Oh yea and I think that he was right about the multiple screenshots. I was surprised about that standard thermal paste and how freaking much he put on!

in an article i read somewhere, a guy with a windows 2000 (in the year 1999) overclocked in -30*(F or C, i dont remember) and had the fastest computer in the world for 30 seconds.

lol, his computer heated up after that and he had to put it to regular again, his computer was ok after though.

nubius i just got an email from a guy that did that at a different date, and that is REAL TIME video. there is a piece of software that can increase your fsb through windows. That software is CPUCOOL http://www.cpufsb.de/.
I already know there is software that can increase your FSB through windows. However, his FSB isn't climbing up radically like that as well as the voltage climbing simultaneously. The computer wouldn't even be able to stay stable if it were actually climbing that fast and tossing in the voltage like that.

I wouldn't screw around with anything that you aren't to familiar with like that program. I'm sure Nubius is aware of those windows programs for overclocking, common what dou ya take him for...he Nubius! Oh yea and I think that he was right about the multiple screenshots. I was surprised about that standard thermal paste and how freaking much he put on!

reggie, i know that he is nubius, but as i said before in my post it was live action, i got a email from a guy that helped with that. That program that i linked is how he did it.

I'm looking at that program and it looks like clockgen.......you still gotta change it one step at a time......the thing won't just run it straight up like it shows it doing in the video, this is why I still say it's multiple screenshots especially with the voltage greying out in some parts, plus that was CPU-Z or something which I don't think will show you your speed until after you've reopened it......BUT, needless to say I haven't tried having CPU-Z open and bumping that up in windows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom