Geforce 7800 GTX 512mb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Difolo

In Runtime
This thing looks amazing! Anyone know where I can find one for under 750 bucks, that price is kind of.....insane.

Truthfully, I don't even know where you can find one for sale... period. The demand is so high, I could almost guarantee you won't find it for less than 750 if you do find it at all.

aaronkupen said:
Truthfully, I don't even know where you can find one for sale... period. The demand is so high, I could almost guarantee you won't find it for less than 750 if you do find it at all.

You make me cry......

HAHA I just noticed looking at the display pics for that card on newegg, there is a sticker that comes with it and on the last line it says:

"OMGWTFBFGSAUCE"

How retarded.

How true, screw stickers and tee shirts, just give me the video, Id rather them knock off a few bucks from the price than get a bunch of junk.

Anyone have any info on nvidias G71 series such as time of release and price? specs?

naaa, but u can always buy a 7300XD which is kinda crap... but budget wise u might wanna buy a Radeon X1300XT Pro... 625mhz gpu...

The G71 is scheduled to bereleased next month, and from what i've heard it might be called the 7900 *ultra or gtx". Supposed to have 32 pipelines also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom