cleaning motherboard in dishwasher?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your teacher may wants you to damage your motherboard first , then he will teach you how to repair it , if he knows

*beep* You're teacher is not qualified to be a computer teacher. He need some serious electronics knowledge. I mean, I'm saying Mobo is build in with chips,transistor, etc. Mobo is a sensitive board which consists of transistors and some highly important chips that are very sensitive to high energy such touching of any chips prior to grounding yourself, water which contains chemicals which will disable some molecules and result into chips burnt out. There you will have to be a new mobo.

Vacuum it.....It will work fine, but also watch out to not break anything from the board.

uhhhh , ok i forgot to mention.. the mobos he will expirement on are known to not be working for some ghostly reason or just not work at all. he isnt going to put a "good" mobo in . but i'll report back just to see if we do get some real nifty results!!

Be sure to use JetDry....leaves a nice clear rinse which is crucial for optimal computing!!

If your instructor asks you to take a bath with your computer then you might want to consider a transfer...I'm just sayin....

so basically everyone thinks its very moronic to try this??

is anyone even curious that it MAY work?? i mean really , why wouldnt it?? besides the water oxidising the copper traces to nothing, why else wouldnt it work!?!?! o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom