Where to buy a cheap websurf/word processer/MS Office laptop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

True_Orb

Daemon Poster
I plan on buying a real nice desktop computer within 3 months, but I would find it ideal to also have a cheap laptop to carry around school for taking notes and writing outside of my home.

Basically need something with around 500Mhz, 128mb of ram, the MS office package (excel, word) and have internet capability just in case.

If DVD playback is cheap to add then I'd love that too, but right now I am thinking with a budget of like $500 tops. :rolleyes:

am looking for the very same thing. Im looking in the 700 Mghz region. If anyone has one ;)

I am not that trusting with ebay. I wouldnt feel confident sending that ammount of money over the internet...but thats just me.

apokalipse said:
you gonna build your desktop PC?

Oh indeed.

I have been planning on it for some time.

And after getting a DELL magazine in the mail today, I told my relatives that I would kill them if they bought a computer from them without checking with me first. So much more bang for your buck when you build!

True Data Products and something called Marine Park something or other has cheap laptops like the ones you seek;)

Thank you. I hope to find out where to purchase Marine Park Something or Other products. ;)

I do, but I would like to know if anybody has a trusted source, or something off the top of their head before I go searching google when I don't know who has good quality, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom