Post your highest 3dMark06 Scores!

Status
Not open for further replies.
beedubaya said:
I wonder what the 7900GTX will score in this, being as it scores 13000 in 3dMark05 stock.
it will probablly score around 6500. since i get 5700 on 3d06 and 10700 on 3d05.
im just guessing tho. seems like ppl gets about the half of 3d05 score in 3d06.

No there is a need to keep the 03/05 & the 06 seperate or you have just to many people not posting what program they used could become a headache. As long as the link to legacy 3dmark programs is on the first post everything should be fine.

Anyways I'm running stable @ 2.6 (FX-60 levels) I just need to up my video card but not fry it any suggestions on how fare to push it?

I got an unbelievably mind-breaking 825 on 3dmark06. Of course, I was running stock speeds on my beefy video card, so don't all go crying to your mom's for an x700 card at once.

Ryan

Re: Post your highest 3DMark06 Scores!

Tyler1989 said:

Requirements:
* Processor 2.5GHz or higher
* DirectX 9 compatible graphics, Pixel Shader 2.0 support or later
*Graphics memory of 256 MB minimum*
* 1GB of system RAM or more
*1.5GB of free hard disk space
* Windows XP operating system with latest Service Packs and updates installed
* DirectX 9.0c December 2005 or later
* Microsoft Excel 2003 or XP for some 3DMark functionality
* Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 for some 3DMark functionality

hmmm, Pentium 4 1.6Ghz and 512 MB of PC133 SDRAM. Fingers crossed... fingers friggin crossed..

1851 with my 6800 vanilla here.

I've got mixed feelings about this bencher in terms of what it means for the future of PC gaming. For one thing, I thought the new Canyon Flight thing was impressive. It looked very atmospheric with the mist over the water, and yet it was clear and crisp - not fuzzy or overbright. Return (again) to Proxycon was disappointing - it looked just like the '05 one, except slightly sharper and with shiny surfaces and five o'clock shadows on the soldiers!. Also, the Deep Freeze test looked just like the Source engine, but with a moving sun and a tiny fraction of the framerate on my machine. And that's without AA or AF. Ooooooooooooh. If you ask me, Valve is the only company that knows where it's at: great gameplay, compelling storylines, and great (although even decent ones would suffice) graphics WITHOUT taxing the tar out of the computer.

All in all, it's like a car benchmarking company making an extremely heavy car body in order to see whose engine can make it go the fastest. If hardware-demanding games are the PC gaming industry's way of making people buy more hardware, it's not working on me. 3DMark06 and the prospect of games with demands like it make me LESS enthusiastic about PC gaming; they make me glad that I just bought a GBA SP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom