My friend has 3K. What should we order?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still would like some opinions on the Saitek or the G5.

Does anyone know if the guitar can plug into the X-FI Fatal!ty?

Are the headphones posted earliar 5.1?

What are good brand optical drives? NEC? Plextor?

How does the build look in general?

Thank you.

Good god not another opteron.

logo.jpg

Toledo

The Logitech keyboard you're thinking of is the G15, not the G5. The G5 is a Logitech mouse, that I actually recommend over the Razer, especially if this guy has normal/big hands. The Razer seems very tiny and breakable, the G5 is larger and feels more sturdy. The G15 is a nice keyboard with the LCD panel. I don't think you need to go that far though, and you'll be just fine with a Saitek Eclipse. They are nice keyboards.

toxicity_27 said:
The Logitech keyboard you're thinking of is the G15, not the G5. The G5 is a Logitech mouse, that I actually recommend over the Razer, especially if this guy has normal/big hands. The Razer seems very tiny and breakable, the G5 is larger and feels more sturdy. The G15 is a nice keyboard with the LCD panel. I don't think you need to go that far though, and you'll be just fine with a Saitek Eclipse. They are nice keyboards.

Thank you, great info.

Why do people bash Opterons so much? They aren't bad CPU's at all, and in fact, they are more similar to the Athlons than you think. I found this quote on another forum.

"Opterons are the cores that past the most stringent of testing, because they are meant for servers/workstations and 24/7/365 use without failing. (This is also why they overclock so well.) The ones that fail, but still past stringent testing become the X2 4800s and FXs. The rest become regulars A64s/X2s."

Basically, Athlons are made from Opterons, so its not like Opterons suck and Athlons rock, they are the same processor, its just the Opterons are more stable.

Why do people bash them then?

Can anyone answer any of the questions not answered yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom