Media applications crashing for no good reason ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

-RockMan-

Banned
Hey, I hate to say this but I'm back with some major problems with a few appliications....... :(
I had made a video file 2 days ago and the size of it equaled about 2.20 gigs.

I was trying to use a few good media file converters to convert my avi to a mpeg 2 file, the 3 programs I tried were WINAVI 7.1 it will immediately crash when loading up winmpg it will crash when its getting to ready to convert, BOILSOFT video converter almost did its job but crash and I had to reboot xp.

about 5 minutes ago I tried DVD copy pro 4 but I got the same problem.......

I don't know what could be causing the problem all my other programs are stable and pefectly fine defragmented.

can somebody please tell me what could be causing the problem please if possible could someone ask for a remote desktop to my computer and they can see whats going with my PC please ?

I don't know of thats the possible cause I am using FFD show with MJEPG and then having the movie created as a AVI.
Do you think this is the real problem ? the reason why I use that codec because it produces very good speed and decent quality of my movies..... however if you know something else that can match this and do a better job then MJEPG and can take a 1:21 minutes of movie footage and won't make my PC croak direct me to it.

warez monter if you don't mind could I please tak to you on msn messenger before you go to sleep I can let you look at my PC to show whats going on ? I would appreciate it if you don't mind.

My MSN screename is Bigmike750@hotmail.com

I'll post back this morning at artound 11:30am eastern time to let you all know if the problem persists and show some screenshots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom