Case recommended for a building newbie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont like NZXT I had one for awhile, and stuff just started falling apart on it... The wires going to the on/off button kept getting jammed inbeteween the door, and two of the four fans broke within 3 months.

Lian Li makes the best cases I have ever worked with. I love em. Slide out everything, you can pretty much take the whole thing apart without useing a tool. Great and efficant cooling, and a nice style.

I am very happy with my Thermaltake Tsunami. Great looking case. Installation was breeze. Especially with the dvd drive. The clips are great. Lot of space. Have a big typhoon in there and it fits.

I have that XION II that you were looking at. I havent had any problems with it yet. The only tools that i needed were two screwdrivers. It also doesnt come with a manual but you should be able to figure out how to put the minimal work on it yourself. One thing that i dont like about it (wasnt a big prob for me) is the psu. That thing is a total POS. If you look on newegg, they usually have rebates and savings on that series of cases, one time i saw it at $35. Not a bad deal at all.

I like the Antec and ThermalTake cases. They are really good cases. Lian-Li are also very good cases, but are hefty in the price department. I'm not a big fan of the case you provided the link for. It just doesn't "turn me on."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom