Sound Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMD6415

In Runtime
I have 5.1 surround sound speaker and my computer has this for a sound card (3D Premium Surround Sound Onboard) that is off the description and I don't really know anything about sound cards but would it make a difference if I got a better Sound card my friend said it would but like I said I don't really know anything about Sound cards so if it would be good to upgrade this what should I upgrade to thanks

I used to be on onboard sound all the time, but once i got my Audigy 2zs and plugged in my crappy home made 4.1 speakers, they made them sound like 100 dollar speakers :) so im wondering what 300 dollar speakers soudn like :D

Ok well I was going to buy the sound card you put but I looked at my computer and the only slot that it could go in is being blocked becuase the heat sink on my video card goes down over it what should I do

if you're out of slots, then you're out of slots... tough luck unless you're planning on buying a new motherboard. And if you have a micro ATX motherboard and case, then you might have to buy a new case too. That would suck.

Ryan

I don't have another Card in the way i have the Heat Sink from my video card in the way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom