Case recommended for a building newbie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KryptoKnight

In Runtime
I was gonna get this case, but when I saw it wasn't tooless(not sure if that's for the parts or to open he case) I was kind of nervous. Would you recommend this? It's really good otherwise.

No link. No comment. I personally like the NZXT cases, they're so cool looking, well priced, and have great reviews. Maybe check them out?

I am repaying the favor. Well not really; I enjoy it. It helps me expand my knowledge. Check out how much help I got in my thread on page 5 (or 6).

That is a cool looking case. Try Googling a review on it.

Apparently, it's just for the outside, and my dad has a bunch of screwdrivers that I could try. It also got really good reviews. Thanks!

well if you don't mind playing around 100 dollars for a case, try the lian-li's they are like the most well built cases around, no sharp edges or anything. the are like the mercedes-benz of cases.

Well, to Arch Angel and Running, I wouldn't mind paying a bit more for a quality case. Second, to Arch, I'm getting it shipped to massachusetts. It's probably not a hassle because it's in the U.S.

Toolless is kind of a marketing term. You still need tools to build the PC.

Toolless basically means that the case comes with mounting brackets that (Screw) into a drive. Then you slide those brackets w/drive into the cage or chassis. If you need to remove the (drive/s) at some point, you don't need tools to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom