Printer Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a,,,, print spooled documents first Box that is not checked and Enable advanced printing features Which is checked

Do you have the most up to date drivers installed from the epson site ?

Edit : You may want to just call : (562)276-4322 (customer support)

*If they fix it, please please tell me what they had you do*

yes I have updated the drivers and they couldnt help me when I called them last week
Thank you for your help. I will keep trying and if I get it figured out I will post the fix.

Just a thought : Which system do you have the printer setup to ? Im now wondering if its a windows home issue. Have you tried setting it up on the other machine ?

Ok I feel silly. This is a "Bidirectional Parallel Port" that you have the printer connected to. It will automatically switch back to enabled b/c thats the way the port is naturally. Im sorry for wasting your time.

Well now I feel silly cuz I forgot to put in the first post that the printer is parallel with a Paralle to usb adapter on it.
All instructions have been followed and I called epson and Belkin on the issue with no success.
I will be leaving hear to head home in a few but will get back online once I get home. In case you think of something else.
I'm sorry I forgot that LITTLE issue

No No ... I see that you did say that in your first post... I just wasn't thinking... It was my fault. I will continue to search for a resolution.

I guess you are right,,, It was a long crazy day at work today.
I have just run out of ideas of what it could possibly be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom