Case Mod Advice : Color Scheme

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAVOC

Fully Optimized
CASE: ThermalTake Shark Black
http://www.thermaltake.com/xaserCase/shark/black/black.htm

I'm using this case for my gamer build. I've used it in the past for my other system and have had it all modded in blue. Blue Lights, Blue UV wiring sleeving, Blue UV rounded IDE's and Blue UV SATA's. I'm getting tired of all the blue.

I want to put some accent colors inside, yet i'm still undecided of which way to go. I might want to change this interior LED color from blue to some other color. (? IDEAS ?)

I definately want to change the wiring colors. I like the UV reactive wiring, I have 2 UV CC lights.

So my question is, "What color scheme should I go with that will look really good?"

WHAT COLORS?
Interior Lighting (LED'S/FAN)
Wire Sleeving UV (PSU, MISC wires)
UV Cables (Rounded IDE, FLOPPY, SATA)

Thanks in advance!

I think black goes well with almost any color u throw @ it..

I like green myself.. red looks good.. white would look cool because it just lightens up the inside and shows evrything

I think its more what you think you will like more

I would say red or green myself. orange would also look real hot

how about UV lights with UV blue and UV black parts? UV black IDE cables, Uv blue sleeving with some black sleeving, UV leds and fans.....thats what im gonna do for my next build. subtle, but still got a bit of flair.

i dont know if there is any UV red tubing but i think red with balck would look pretty cool

ive always been a fan of the alluminum, black, and blue lights

yellow would be kinda cool though....ive never really seen yellow before

yeah I feel your pain, im being dominated by blue here as well, I believe purple would go well with blue, i've seen some mods with violet thodes and blue everything else which looked really effective, orange might be nice as well, it's complimentary to blue.

Orange could be nice. I didn't think of orange. I was kinda leaning towards green. Blue Lights with green UV cables could be nice?
But, then again, blue lights with orange UV cables could also be nice...

blue + orange = awesome. I've seen it done before. It's very cool to look at. I have blue with green, and it looks pretty neat, but the blue with orange looks way cooler. I might have to go buy some orange ones... :)

Ryan

Yeah, I found some orange UV Round IDE, Floppy, SATA Cables. And i'm going to buy them.

I also found a UV orange wire sleeving kit. Which i'll probably use for some of my PSU's wires... like the two PCI'express wires and may-be a few molexes. I've got the PCP&C Turbo-Cool 850 which already has black wire sleeving. So i'll leave that ont he 24 pin and
8pin / P4 adapter.

Thanks for the advice everyone... Orange & Blue will look tight. I just needed a push in the right direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom