best nero burning rom

Status
Not open for further replies.

robina_80

Banned
i want to know whats the best nero burning rom out there, because one of the dvd videos ive got when i open it up it says i ahve to purchase dvd video plug in beacuase i havnt got an MPEG-2 encoding/decoding/playback and also when i try to copy a dvd it says this to

also ive only got dvd5 and the dvd i want to copy is dvd9 i want to know what version of nero will let you shrink the dvd like cutting out the extras just having the main movie

nero 7 will do everything for you. you will need a ripper like dvd decrypter or smartripper to unencrypt the dvd. nero recode is the legal version of dvd shrink as nero hire the guy after he had invented shrink. nero recode encode better than shrink too as the guy is continuing to improve the product and he isn't allowed to continue making dvd shrink

EricB said:
nero recode is the legal version of dvd shrink as nero hire the guy after he had invented shrink. nero recode encode better than shrink too as the guy is continuing to improve the product and he isn't allowed to continue making dvd shrink

ultra and premium is for the most part the same

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom