7300GS launched for 99$

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrZucchiniHead

Daemon Poster
i was looking on majorgeeks and on the news it said that Nvidia is launching the 7300GS for 99$

http://www.extremetech.com/article2/0,1697,1912280,00.asp

it dosent even compare to the 7800s from what this article says but it will still be a good budget card.

it dosent really appeal to anyone around here cause the 6600GT is still better than this card. i think they could of made this a litte better than the 6600GT and made it the same price.

... How dare they sell a 7 series card for 99$, tricking so many people when the 6800gs is better.

PoisonPorkchop said:
I wont believe it until I see it. That doesn't sound right to me.

yeah when i first saw this i siad WTF! but then i read that its not even better than a 6600GT it sounded ok.

and this might be Nvidia's equal to the X1300 series

i hate when companies come out with a budget card but name it closely in comparison to better products. Why did they have to put it in the 7 series? just give it a totally different name.

doodle dee said:
i hate when companies come out with a budget card but name it closely in comparison to better products. Why did they have to put it in the 7 series? just give it a totally different name.

They will probably sell more to people that are somewhat computer illiterate. "Omg? Only $99 for a 7 series nVidia? Sweet!"

You're all wrong, it's all hearsay, not gonna happen.

That's just my uninterested/uneducated opinion. :)

I did learn one good thing from that article though...my birthday is on Chinese New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom