3dMark06 arrives wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AHAHAH To all those biotches who said more video ram was Shyte. ROFLMAO to you. Now i will be running it second by second on my OCed 6800GT. THats of course if i myself can also DL it off of satelite.

P.P. Mguire said:
AHAHAH To all those biotches who said more video ram was Shyte. ROFLMAO to you. Now i will be running it second by second on my OCed 6800GT. THats of course if i myself can also DL it off of satelite.

Another satellite user eh? Let's go emo together. lol

Whoa, a little gay lol. Yea, it sux dosent it? But mines free :D
To answer all the stupid questions which going to the link will answer
CPU performance testing via AI and physics workloads for both single core systems and multi-threaded, multi-core and multiple processor environments

Satellite wouldn't suck as bad if they wouldn't throttle you if you use more than 168MB per day. It totally defeats the purpose of broadband. A program like this is impossible on a satellite connection because of the cap.

people with 7800GTX's and X2 4600's say it is a slide show even for them. It only runs at 1280X1024 resolution, they should offer 1024X768.

mine ran on 1024x768. No, I'm not kidding, and no, I'm not mistaken. The max resolution on my monitor is 1024x768. I scored an 825. :)

Ryan

7800GTXs DO NOT get a slideshow. Maybe during the CPU tests because of the processors, but I was getting ~7fps on a 6600GT, so I'm assuming like 25fps on a 7800GTX, and higher on 2 x 7800GTX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom