Which is the best motherboard in ASUS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpringNite

In Runtime
Which is the best motherboard in ASUS for LGA775,8x and ATI or Nvidia chipsets also can. Please tell me the model's name. Coz i wanna buy it urgent!!

My graphic cards is Gecube X700 256MB 8x. Which one is the best for this graphic cards?

I haven't used the ATI chipset yet, but I can say that Nvidia is alot better than the VIA one, and would recomend it. I don't have much experience with what motherboard is good from Intel, but I would go with the Asus P5ND2 SLi nForce4 as all the others are in the mid 100's.

I have the A8N-SLI Premium board and its great. You get alot of really good software and the bios is very easy to work with especially if you going to overclock.

Except he wants Intel. :sigh: - meant to be a sigh smilie but I don't see the resembalence.

I have the Asus P5ND2 SLI Deluxe, and it really is a superb motherboard. However, I would Reccomend the AI Version, it had dual 16x SLI, not 8x. I didnt find out about that model untill after i had bought my Mobo.

Just don't forget that anyone who buys into SLI/crossfire either has too much money or has more money than sence. Also, if you do a search you will find that there is such a small difference between AGP 4x and AGP 8x so it will not be any different from 8x and 16.

The site I'm on has the dual 16X at twice the price of the one I stated.

i use the ati one i have the p5rd1-v then after 2 months the video crapped out and then hte drive kept turning on and off and it jsut wasn't to good. i rma'd it and got this p5rd1-vm (micro one) and it works great altho i jsut hooked it up yesterday

Don't buy a new motherboard that doesn't support PCI-express, AGP is on it's way out the door. Even if you have an AGP card, sell it and use the money to invest in a solid new PCI-express card.

High-end Asus Motherboards

Mid-range Asus Motherboards

Anything lower than most of those mid-ranged boards tend to be old or just cheap, so I'd stick with the mid-range or higher. The most expensive and probably "best" Asus motherboard is this. It's very pricey and meant for Pentium D or Pentium EE CPU's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom