My Gaming Pc Pics Inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt it will do anything.. and it wasnt a price issue it was my personal preference.. I like the case.. like I said everyone has their opinion.. some people liked it some dont.. I don't like some of your cases etc..

I will get a keyboard when the saitek has a deal..

I guess I could move the subwoofer and put my printer in middle.. Idk

All I was asking was what the heck you did to your case to make it a mod? Did you add some LED's to the front cover that didn't come with it? All I saw were a couple LED fans which are hard to constitute calling it a mod. I wasn't raining on his parade if you "negative" a$$holes would have kept reading I actually complimented on his OC acheivement. It is a simple non-negative question... what was done to this computer to make it a mod? Like I said, if it was the OC then I can give some props for that, but if it is to show off a couple LED fans then I need a little bit more convincing why this case deserves praise.

I don't believe its modded. I just wanted to show everyone my case and computer.. but I don't think any other forum in here really justifies me posting it. So you're right its not custom so nothing exactly "modded" is part of it. the way you said it before just sounded rude thats all.

I overclocked using a xp90 to keep my temps down.. now that I did some wire management my cpu never goes above 53 and I usually stay @ 48 full load.. I raised my fsb to 260. I than had to raise my ocz plat rev 2 to 260 also . so I am running ddr 520. I also have the voltage for my ram set @ 2.85 I have my timings @ 3 3 3 10 1T. I have my computer @ 1.54 volts and my htt is @ 4x. Thats good because most people cant do that with such high fsb. but I got away with it..

What are you trying to do with yours snow that you havent achieved?

For my video card I had to rasie the agp voltage but I think thats because my bios is not showing the voltage for it correctly but either way my overclocks all work perfectly. I havent crashed in the longest time]

by the way the led I had to actually fix.... stupid thing suddenly one day stopped working finally last week I was messing with it and the leds broke off of the wire and i had to resolder it and now its been working since.. I will also be doing the blowhole mod as soon as I get the spare money to buy the hole saw... thats what im really waiting to mod

Besides that I don't even know what relaly else to do to mod it besides buy some cold cathodes

The difference is the memory. You have better memory than I do and I think that is why you can acheive a better OC. I've been battling with this memory problem for quite some time. I think your DDR 520 much better allows for higher OCing because as you increase the OC your memory doesn't overclock as much. My DDR400 starts overclocking the second I increase anything so I had to drop it down to 133. We've got a pretty similar system with the exception of the memory. It's nice to see that someone else with the Ultra PSU can acheive a high OC like that. I keep hearing from people that the Ultra PSU is the reason why I can't OC any farther but I think you just proved them all wrong.

Some advice, when you make the blow hole, make sure you have enough room between your PSU and your drives and keep in mind the big fat 20 pin line that comes out on the back side of the Ultra PSU. I was afraid to put a blow hole in mine because of that. I didn't think I could fit a fan inside there because of that 20pin line. Not to mention that all of those Ultra lines are stiff as heck. They are just really hard to get around. Maybe you could put the fan on top of the computer instead of inside. I dunno, just a thought.

Im very picky about my work area.. I probably clean my room 3 times a week. I can't stand mess.. I also try to blow my computer out once a week..

Yes my memory is much more expensive than yours so it does help. When I bought this machine I was saving 800 bucks over a fx55 and i FIGURED i COULD spend 100 extra on ram to save 700. so I did it and Im not dissapointed.

I think I need a 7800gtx but no need now because I still can play all games on max except fear.. as always.. and bf2 because of only 1 gig of ram..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom