Not open for further replies.

Sam280691

Solid State Member
Will this be able to play bf2 easily

AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 Dual-Core 4200+ with HT Tech

2048MB DDR400 Memory - PC3200 (2x1024)

256MB nVIDIA GeForce 7800 GTX - TV-Out + DVI - PCI-Express

600GB (2x 300GB Serial ATA Hard Drives)

Im worried that the grpahics card wont be able to play it.

lol... yeah, I'd be worried if I had virtually the best video card out and I was playing a game that has been out for a while too... I'm just messing with you, but yeah, it'll flawlessly destroy BF2

Ryan

What the heck? HT Tech on an AMD? One of the best video cards and is worried about how well it will play BF2? :confused:

Yeah, nice system, but if you want to brag stick it in your sig like the rest of us.

wow, guys lay off him. maybe he just has an honest question, but was rich and bought the computer from a custom maker and selected the most expensive parts.

or maybe not.:confused:

Plus he wouldn't be on here posting and he would of wrote something like

AMD athlon 3800 x2
2gb RAM
nvidia gefore 7800

guys, this isn't a "flame the newbies" forum. keep it civil!

I'd opt to go with a 4400+ CPU, because it has 1024kb of level 2 cache per core as opposed to 512kb
cache is memory on the CPU which stores instructions ready to be procesed. it is a lot faster to retrieve instructions from cache than anywhere else.

but other than that, the system will be fine

seriously! I've responded to 3 of sam's threads, and everytime people flame him. Back off him, you were once a newbie too and many of us still are...and if he is bragging, which I'm not saying he is, don't respond because it just makes the thread go on and on. just answer the question, which is yes. The end

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom