Post your highest 3dMark06 Scores!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tyler1989 said:
Lucky you to get through the download servers! It would seem the 2 digit numbetr scores were all part of the hype.
The 2 digit rumors related to average FPS, not score.

Edit: I just noticed that the scores above come in pretty close to my estimate :D Approximately 44% of his 3Dmark05 score ;)

yea everything was way down between 8-15fps... the cpu benchmark was HORRID. The actual cpu benchmark is really short, graphics wise,, but it is so intense that for probably 50% of the time, i was at 0fps lol. sometimes it jumped up to 3 or 4fps........yea the download sucked, all of the servers were bogged. i ended up downloading from china lol. here at work i am on an oc12, so my download was limited to whatever connection the other end had

3dmark06 took all 3 of the game benchmarks from 05 and pretty much just made the shaders more intense, and added in 2 sm3.0 benchmarks. this thing made my 7800 look like doggie poopoo

you cant base your solely on mine. i have a pentium lol... i know, i am an amd guy too, but when i bought this, it just came out and all it had was a pentium. The GO7800 gtx is about 5-10% slower than a desktop 7800gtx.... from what iv seen a read. But eh, still good nevertheless for a laptop

I got 3979....does this benchmark only run in 1280x1024? I expected it to run in 1024x768, but I wasn't able to change the resolution (unless i bought the pro version).

Well, I got a windows error right before the second test, which is the forest one I believe. I suppose its because Im using x64, or that im using 128MB gfx card.
Either way, I went into it knowing that I probably wouldn't make it all the way through :eek: and look my wish came true. :cool:
Must wait for prices to drop.........

If you want XP 64 so bad, you should just dual-boot the 64-bit and 32-bit versions. The 32-bit has far superior drivers right now. I wont think about moving to the 64-bit version until I have a reason to besides the fact that it sounds cool to say you have 64-bit.

The 64-bit OS is your problem, the program runs in 128MB of RAM.

I take it back though it says it can't you can run it on 64 bit another anti 64 rumor shot down! I'm sorry beed I will have non of your talk his problem is the video card.

:::score edited into my second post in this thread:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom