PC Spec for 'Far Cry' : PLEASE HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jax

Baseband Member
I got an problem with Far Cry game which i wana share with you :

This game installed n works fine.But few days ago my windows got so many serious errors that i have to re-install the OS n all other softwares.Now the problem is that this game installed but does not starts Whn i click on it's icon my screen flashes n remains blank...Whn i press 'enter' key,d normal desktop appears :evil: I don't know why is it so :!: Please tell me why is it so n how to launch d game.

My spec are :
AMD 2500+
ASUS mobo
512 MB RAM
128 MB AGP 8x Video Card
80 GB HDD
Win XP Pro+SP2

My PC has good configration to play 'Far Cry' n this is original game.Please tell me why i'm not able to play this game...THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR REPLIES!!!

Did you just reinstall or did you reformat?

I suggest Backing up your Important files and then Reformating and reinstalling.

Are there any errors in event viewer that point to a Farcry File?

Which Video, what you wrote doesn't help us.

I completely FORMAT my PC n than i install Win XP Pro+SP2 in it.
It means d HardDisk is completely blank whn i install fresh OS;)
Which Video, what you wrote doesn't help us.
It means the Graphics Card on my mobo installed additionally...It's of 'GeForce' brand of AGP 128 MB in 8x slot...Hope now u understand:cool:
So i wana tell u that even i got good spec to play this game,then why i'm not able to play it...This game installs fine n all display drivers n DirectX is up-to date...THANKS FOR UR REPLIES!!!

Jax said:
I completely FORMAT my PC n than i install Win XP Pro+SP2 in it.
It means d HardDisk is completely blank whn i install fresh OS;)

It means the Graphics Card on my mobo installed additionally...It's of 'GeForce' brand of AGP 128 MB in 8x slot...Hope now u understand:cool:
So i wana tell u that even i got good spec to play this game,then why i'm not able to play it...This game installs fine n all display drivers n DirectX is up-to date...THANKS FOR UR REPLIES!!!

Which Geforce, there are alot of them. Details....

I don't know it's original name...This card was an gift but i know that it works fine on any game.Their is no problem with this card ;)

@apokalipse
Thx mate for the links...I gona download d stuff n soon gona tell d results here :p

I've download d patch n i have DirectX 9.0c but still facing the same problem...AnyOne HELP me out!

What driver did you download for your graphics card? If your not sure what card it is do this-
Click "Start"
Click "Run"
Then type "dxdiag" without quotes.
Direct X will test your machine and tell you what you've got. If you want you can save a copy of this and then post your results on here. Do that and then you can tell us a bit more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom