used pc build

Status
Not open for further replies.

talldude123

Banned
as you see in my sig, my PC blew up in a thunderstorm, so i have to rebuild that PC with parts that i have, and $100 spending money.

all i need is a new power supply, maybe a new mobo.

what recommendations do you have for a power supply and mobo?

my old power supply was 350W, and my mobo was bargain basement (4 USB, 2 PCI, 1 AGP)

well, uh... as many posts as you've had in the past, I'd assume you'd know to post what kind of parts you'll be reusing. Like processor, RAM, video card, ect... Including the case.

Ryan

i forgot to mention that my case is stripped, can i get a case off newegg and have it shipped to Canada?

and i have heard that 350W power supply is kind of weak...

Newegg.com doesnt offer shipping to Canada. A Mobo and a PSU would put you right at $100, adding a cheapo case, on top of the shipping probably won't happen. They Usually charge anywhere from $10 to $20 to ship a case. TigerDirect Canada, though they ships to Canada, their shipping is even more expensive than Newegg.

i am just looking for a basic system, surfing the internet, downloading music, and playing games. (i'll have to get a new video card to play games)

I know, but what is everything? I can't help you pick out a motherboard, till I know what CPU, and RAM your going to put in the board. Sorry if I sound a little rude. Thats not my intention.

Blackmoore said:
I know, but what is everything? I can't help you pick out a motherboard, till I know what CPU, and RAM your going to put in the board. Sorry if I sound a little rude. Thats not my intention.

Yeah, You're the third person to ask with no answer yet...

Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom