wire management

Status
Not open for further replies.
A little trick my friend tought me. Have a strand of the power cables go beneath the motherboard and out the bottom to power the things at the bottom of the case. It's a fancy little trick I must say.

actually they're horrendously long lol...and I don't really have anything at the bottom of the case that needs power - I will soon, but only 1 6-pin molex

wrap everything around the back of the motherboard platform and pop a connection out when you need it. Pull it till it's taught, and zip tie it or something to keep it in place.

Ryan

Ohhh, lol, for some reason I was thinking put it in between the motherboard and the metal plate it screws onto. That would be a better idea, behind the plate. :D Thanks guys

one thing you can do, which is a bit on the expensive side, is get a modular PSU such as the OCZ Modstream, Antec Neopower or Ultra X-Connect (I rate them in that order too)

goto homedepot or lowes or some other hardware store. they will have black (and sometimes red) wire sleeving. usually 2 or 3 different kinds. take your pick and wrap that $hit up!

You can also shove wires into empty optical drives and hdd racks, or shove them behind them especially those big bulky IDE cables :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom