Post your highest 3dMark06 Scores!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler1989

Fully Optimized
Post your highest 3DMark06 Scores!

Post your score and lets see how this new toy taxes your systems. Unlike the 2005 edition this new version will allow a 64 bit OS to run it without getting errors.
download

Recommended Requirements:
* Processor 2.5GHz or higher
* DirectX 9 compatible graphics, Pixel Shader 2.0 support or later
*Graphics memory of 256 MB minimum*
* 1GB of system RAM or more
*1.5GB of free hard disk space
* Windows XP operating system with latest Service Packs and updates installed
* DirectX 9.0c December 2005 or later
* Microsoft Excel 2003 or XP for some 3DMark functionality
* Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 for some 3DMark functionality

If you cannot run this program you can post in the Legacy 3DMARK Programs Thread

===============================================

Congrats to Boomstick666 who currently holds TFs highest score at an impressive score of 5848. If you beat him please be honest and do not forge a screen shot and send me a link to it.

But, Havoc... I have a problem. If I register no score in 3dmark06, and a score of 2700 in 3dmark05, then... I can't divide nothing/2700. No, I'm just messing cause I'm ****ed that I have a blowhard for a video card.

Ryan

Well, I got close to 14,000 in 03 and about 6000 in 05. My 05 score was roughly 40% (or a 60% decrease) from my 03 score. If this same patter continues, I'll get a score of about 2400 in 06.

Of course, none of this makes any sense and will most likely have no resemblance what-so-ever with actual results :p

I averaged around 12 fps most of the time but were in the 14 range for the first graphics test. I wonder if this program still favors ATI?

I'm not happy at all with the CPU test as I got 0 fps per second this program clearly can't take advantage of 64 bit dual core processors yet.

Overall for stock speeds on stock fans I have to say I'm pretty impressed!

GPU_Benchmark.png

AMD X2 4400+ @ 2.2 stock speeds
Geforce 7800 @ Stock speeds
4x 512 ram sticks I recieved for free @ stock speeds

Maybe one night when it's cold I'll test this with the windows open making room temps artic then I'll OC.

ahh my eyes i cant even run 3dmark06 with my build :eek: im believe im going to get like 10 as my final score

It's released time to download. The download times are terrible though if you can even connect.

Lucky you to get through the download servers! It would seem the 2 digit numbetr scores were all part of the hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom