My first build is finished!!! Pictures Too

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has the case closed in a few pictures. You can assume (or hope) that he has a decent cooling system in it.

Btw - Specs?

newcement said:
Looks good. I'm going to start my build in the next week or so...crossing fingers. :)

Same! HOPEFULLY ordering the parts tonight. Maybe we'll both have good luck. Is this going to be your first build?

HAVOC2k5 said:
Good JoB nice build.

May-be one day we can teach you some wire management techniques.
Clean up all others (Red, Yellow, Black) wires and tighten it up a bit inside.

lol- your first build, though... you don't care. As long as it works right.

His case is pretty neat IMO. I could use those lessons though...my case looks like...i dont know, i dont have words to describe how messy my cable situation is. Lets just say its pretty bad

NathanM said:
He has the case closed in a few pictures. You can assume (or hope) that he has a decent cooling system in it.

Btw - Specs?

Same! HOPEFULLY ordering the parts tonight. Maybe we'll both have good luck. Is this going to be your first build?

Yeah, it's my first build. Just hoping everything goes as planned... :D

Is it your first? What's your build gonna be like? Mine's in my sig.

dhw200 said:
His case is pretty neat IMO. I could use those lessons though...my case looks like...i dont know, i dont have words to describe how messy my cable situation is. Lets just say its pretty bad

No it looks fine really.

I'm just super anal about wiring. I like everything hidden and wire tied. I go a bit overboard sometimes. It makes removing things a P.I.T.A too.

Wire Management takes patience... Lot's of sleeving and wire ties.
I usual take the cases completely apart and hide wires like the front panel wires on the back side of the case, the motherboard side, so they come out right in the bottom right hand corner where the front panel connectors are.

It's kinda fun... There's a good wire sleeving tutorial on TF. It's a good read.
http://www.techist.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=84389

HAVOC2k5 said:
Good JoB nice build.

May-be one day we can teach you some wire management techniques.
Clean up all others (Red, Yellow, Black) wires and tighten it up a bit inside.

lol- your first build, though... you don't care. As long as it works right.

thats not considered good wire management? my case is 10X worse than that. :(

Im the same way about the wires, it drives me nuts if their all in a mess. The easiest way to do it, I think is to put everything on round cables, and buy a PSU thats already sleeved. Then you can sleeve up the misc wires like the fans n junk. Hiding them is takes a little work though.

yes very nice! im goin to make my first pc soon (in sig). im kinda nervous about it bc its a lil expensive for my taste! but newegg has treated me well.well ne ways very nice build and i think your wire management is ok...i dunno how to keep it lookin that clean...kinda a nube! well if you have time plz send me an e-mail about what they taught u here...i could us all the help i can get!

NICE!

Since some people had asked about specs and cost I put them in the first post as I should have already. And thanks for the good reviews guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom