file q110wnt.sys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Sniper*

Fully Optimized
well i got this bad worm and stuff so i went to reformat but it didnt work it gave me this error. File q110wnt.sys is corrupted. plz reboot so wtf is going on i wiped the hdd right now im on Debian only thing i could install so i dont knw whats up with that file.

what you need to do is delete the whole partition using a windows 98 boot disk from www.bootdisk.com, use windows 98 oem. Doing the XP delete partition and format is different than this route, so do this and you should be fine...

Well i tried it and it didn't work at all. I then did a DOD wipe took two days to do but it was done thinking it was fine i tried it again nothing same freaking thing. I even tried the windows cd on my other computer that i know it would work it gave the same error... So i dont know wtf is wrong with it.

iknow im still looking to find out what in the word happen. This worm got in from the kernel.sys and infected my pc so even the windows cd wont work on my other pc it gives the same thing is there anything that mit make it that its a the windows cd ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom