Cooler Master stacker cm

Status
Not open for further replies.

R1C0CH3T

Daemon Poster
does anyone have the new $250+ case? does the fan holder on the door come off, cause i just want a window for my water cooled system. anyone have an answer?

oh. He doesn't have that one.

I don't know about that case. It looks pretty cool, but the price is WAY to high for me. If i'm going to spend $290 on a case... it would be a top of the line Lian-Li. I really don't like the (4) 120mm fan mounts on the side panel either. Do you know how loud that would be? Holy crap... like a freakin' helicopter...

I would definitly get a Lian Li if i was gonna get an ultra high end case. As for noise, it probably is noisy, but i personally wouldnt notice b/c with my hearing disability, its hard for me to hear at all lol. Besides that, i personally cant justify $250 on a case. Thats the difference between a so-so video card and an uber one

Do you seriously have a hearing disability? Because a friend of mine does too. All of her other senses are freakin' off the charts... It's the wierdiest thing.

yeah, its crazy uber expensive, but look at it. it's like crazy psychadelic. i just cant wait for the price to drop to below 200. I'm building this right now: Abit Fatal1ty AN8-Sli mobo
AMD San Diego 3700
Western Digital 160 gig
XFX 6800 256 mb
OCZ platinum 2 gig
Hiper 580 wat psu
golden orb cpu cooler
POSSIBLY this case but it costs more than a second 6800, so idonno

I'd rethink that video card, but that's just me. A small upgrade might render much larger results! Especially since you're spending that much money already.

Ryan

R1C0CH3T said:
does anyone have the new $250+ case? does the fan holder on the door come off, cause i just want a window for my water cooled system. anyone have an answer?
yes you can take the "fan holder" off

sick... yeah i already have one 6800, i bought it off of directron.com for 209.99, and the day after i ordered it the 6800 gs came out at 209.99, and mine dropped to 199.99. talk about bad luck, plus a fat restocking fee if i wanted to return it. so im stuck with it. it's a great card. spending more for a gtx is crazy, since if im goin sli ill be speniding at least 700, which is out of my liimit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom