is any of this worth reusing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
o come on, i need a new computer or atleast some stuff.. i have a crappy computer. dont be like that i already asked for them...

come on give em to 2fast4u, FEEL HIS PAIN.

Go single solution Nvidia. cant go wrong. and wait till the new nvidia cards come out. that ought to drive the 7800's down in price

Why should this forum premote bums who cant get a job and pay for their own parts. Their are plenty of people on this forum, including me, who work hard for their rigs and dont go around bumming for free parts.

hey it's not my fault i dont have my license.... and i dont get allowence..... but if u dont like it, then dont post here.

o ok, ill hang on to it aswell then.

dont get your hopes uyp 2fast4u, i have to first find money to buy new stuff. Then theres a good chance my dad needs the ram and video card. So atmost your looking at a case/mobo/cpu.

You would also have to cover the shipping, im not that nice :p
Im with the others though, get a job, im sure theres a fast food rest with in walking distance. I started working fast food at the ag of 14. walking/rising my bike there. Its really worth it. I know fast food has a stigma. but its really easy, and at your age its really nice to have extra cash.

2fast4u said:
hey it's not my fault i dont have my license.... and i dont get allowence..... but if u dont like it, then dont post here.

Mow grass, shovel snow, rake leaves, get a paper route. These are all things that a kid without license can do. Stop being a freeloader.

yes. work hard. i worked 23 days straight 15 hours a day in dec. last year for my new built.
ive done 49 hours straight workin w/o rest w only 1 meal. thats y i have 2 great comps.
i still work more than 24 hours straight a couple days a month. :) work!
and u kno what, i don even have a license!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom