Asus EN7800 GTX 256MB

Status
Not open for further replies.

espeed

In Runtime
Hiya,

I have the chance to pick this card up relatively cheaply in my country, but was wondering what you all thought of it first. Is this card a good performer, whats the customer support like?? has it had a good or bad history amoung users here??

I plan to fit it out with the Zalman Fatality cooler so the stock cooler wont be there for long....

Thanks.

well its $730nz which works out to be abotu $500us, thats good for me way down here in NZ. But you havent told me why i shouldnt go with Asus. What problems exist, try not to be biased and tell me it sucks just because you dont like it personally. I need facts...... Thanks. :)

no way would I buy it. Buy from like evga or something for probably a tad cheaper. EVGA is a lot better quality.

I can't really tell you numbers and facts, I just know that the people who go with EVGA are more satisfied than the people who went with Asus.

Secondly, I'm not sure about shipping to NZ. That you would have to check out

Here in new zealand the EVGA card is almost $1000nz, so thats not an option.

I wanna hear from those people who went with ASUS then or actually know something about the card.

yeah im reading one now at toms hardware and they are reagarded well............but yeah id like more input

Just go for it, I've used Asus motherboards and video cards in the past. They are pretty good quality.

The Problem most people have with ASUS is their customer service. I've used and own ASUS products and haven't had a problem with either the products or the customer service.

So the choice is yours really.

Well this thread was all in vain, ive purchased the MSI 7800 gtx over ther Asus. Thanks for the input.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom