NO going help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok i will. i have to do homework right now soo ill have to get back to you with that one in a little bit

Richard said:
Try running your computer on cardboard with ram, cpu, video card, and a monitor

wait theres no way that i could do that i dont have the power switeches and stuff to hook up to it, like the stuff from the case

alright ill have to try that tomarrow guys, ive got to get some sleep for school.

im sooooooo frusterated right now like you have no idea

you know that felling that you get when you cant get somthing fixed, like a that depressed sad felling, thats the state that im in right now

take everything out but the basics (motherborad, RAM, CPU, video card, PSU)
and see if it POSTS

also, does it give any beeps? (the internal beeper has to be plugged in though)
if it does, the beeps are codes that tell you what's wrong. then you'll have to look up the beep code

it dosnt even turn on at all, no lights, and when i pluge in the PSU theres nothing, but my dads getting me a PSU testter today at CompUSA. i think that the PSU is DOA if not its got to be the MOBO, if its the MOBO ill RMA it back and get a new one, its pretty much down to that right now, eather the PSU, or the MOBO, i think its the PSU

ive kept myself grounded perfectly the whole time. ive had the PSU pluged in and ive been touching the metal on the case by haveing a iron wire twisted around my arm and to the case and still directly touching the metal on the case every min or so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom