My system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that's the one, I might consider the clocking soon but currently my card can runs clean enough to handle all I do at clean frame rates. The GPU is doing 54 degrees on stock cooling, I'm not sure if that leaves it room to overclock but i've heard this series is expected to run hot.

I got a new 80mm fan today from scorp and placed the order for the modstream. The LED's in the cooler master are psycho bright, I swapped it out for the generic in the side window and now I can't even look in the window in fear of becoming blind.

lols, but it wasn't optional and it didn't screw over any of my parts. But I'm not foolish enough to buy one when I have an option, is there anywhere I can go to get an idea of power consumption in a system.

well it recommends a power supply with a minimum output of 303 watts so I suppose it's safe to say the modstream fits the criteria with a lot more grunt left to spare and to top it off, a peak greater than 500w. very reassuring.

Thanks for the URL chris

There's a bit of a compilcation now, I got a call from scorptek and apparantly the modstream has been descontinued or the sale of it has at least so I got to get something else.... it's quite deadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom