Ideal mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

filocardhustler

In Runtime
Hello all, I'm trying to think of a mod setup that would look good and well suited to my case. So far I got 4 blue LED fans (got a coolermaster today and it's bright as. Also ordered a OCZ PSU with UV sleeving on the cables. The case is an X-Blade, the black one with the crazy looking window. would it be a good idea to get violet thodes, 2 x 12" and a sound sensitivity module. A lot of you can probably mod better than me so anyone have any ideas?

I saw your thread here

anyway, modding the case will really depend on how you want it to look really.
some people just like having heaps of lights and glowing in a windowed case, some people theme it around something. a game, car, movie

I could possibly go over and help you mod it. you know my dad has heaps of tools.

Unfortunitly there's not really too much to mod on the X-Blade,The most you can really do is just accessorize it with the usual light's etc,You could maybe break the case all down and give it a cool paint job on the inside to highlight your part's :confused: On mine for now i added another 120mm fan on the top and put some led feet on,Beside's that i just have a couple blue 6in cathode's and some sleeving.

Here's a pic to give you an idea. (not the best pic but it's all i have)

X-To-The-Blade.jpg

ahhh a familiar sight, what happened to your X-Blade rubber name on the side mesh. Yeah I guess the options are a little slim on a pre modded case. I don't want to be doing anything too crazy, just effective. Your case feet look nice too.

this has been really bugging me and I couldn't find a thread about it but there probably is, what's the best way to polish a case, mine is absurdly finger marked. i'll ask you about the painting soon chris, seeya round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom