i've overclocked the gs..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have used Rivatuner for all my video cards

to use Rivatuner:
rivatuner1.jpg

this shot was taken with my FX-5200 when I had the "Overdrive Apocalypse" drivers installed

ehh.. i dont know if any of you saw my picture up there... i don't have any button to use at start up or anything.. i just installed the coolbits.reg, went to properties and advanced like it asked, and that was it... nothing more, why i can't save it... i don't know... but its okay, i don't mind it only takes seconds.... it feels good keeping up with the 6800gt :)

ahh... well i feel like a total douche.. it was all under my nvidia management deal... haha... i feel dumb

okay.. now that i found everything like the temperature gauge and everything.. i wanna ask...

i'm overclocked at 1.27ghz and 465 mhz .... my idle temp is 39/40 degrees... is that good or bad?? is there more room for more overclocking??

well i've finally topped out.. it won't let me do any hire... i'm stuck at 467/1.28ghz... i am just happy with that considering stock was 450/1.00

cs source video stress test = 138 fps average
1024x768
6xAA
16xAnisotrophic
everything full blast... resolution low due to monitor -_-

wow this card's amazing, no disappointment at all, i had it at 1.3ghz, but it wasnt running too well, had a little bit of flickering at that, so i clocked it back down to 1.28

NosBoost300 said:
i have it overclocked at 1150/480 right now

which program is that, that you are using??

coreclock than memory clock ie 480/1150... just so u know..

Anyway coolbits is great... just make sure you watch temps I recommend nvtemp off of guru3d.com... very easy... it logs your temps when you are in game.. very small program

goodluck

The MSI over clocking feature comes with the MSI Nvidia drivers. You might want to unistall those drivers and reinstall driver directly from Nvidia, if you have any problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom