Toshiba T4500C Laptop Computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Condraz23

Baseband Member
Hey everyone, guess what I bought yesterday for $31.00.

toshibat4500c7gs.jpg

Look at her. Isn't she beautiful? She is a happy, healthy Toshiba T4500C Laptop Computer that I recently bought to use for word processing and playing old games on. She was cheap so I decided to pick her up and buy her. Anyway, here are the specifications...

33MHz Intel 486DX Processor
8MB RAM
120MB Hard Drive
3.5" 1.44MB Floppy Disk Drive
8.5" TFT Screen

She also came with a few small cracks on her plastic cover but that was alright. Her trackball which is attached onto her was broken and therefore, she required an external mouse. Also, she didn't come with a CD-ROM drive so i'll probably have to copy my Windows 95 CD onto floppy disks and install them. Unfortunetly, the keyboard is a AZERTY keyboard so it'll take some time for me to get used to her. Also, she came with a smelly plastic bag, an adaptor, and the broken trackball which seems to dart around the screen instead of moving properly. Overall, she is a very nice laptop and I am planning to install Windows 95 onto her.

Here is a link to the auction which I got her from...

http://www.trademe.co.nz/structure/auction_detail.asp?id=44903760

Anyway, what do you guys think?

Haha its pretty old school but i like it. Trademe is an awesome site ay, im form NZ as well so i use it all the time.

that reminds me of a portable dvd player, except i dont even think it plays cd's...

are you going to upgrade the hard drive? to 1 gigabyte?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom