My first build was finished, but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noom

Baseband Member
Hi Guru,

My first build was finished, but when I plugged everything to case and open switch, I've nothing. I can't hear a Beep! sound of Bios and my screen has nothing. :(

Where should I check first?

Thanks in advance.

yes, every fans was run, but I heard nothing and screen also wasn't boot. Power switch must be 115V, right?

Check to see if your hard drive is running, memory inserted correctly, no loose cables.
Also, check to see your Video card is correctly connected and your monitor is getting power.
Finally, check to see if your memories are on right order, speeds.

Noom said:
yes, every fans was run, but I heard nothing and screen also wasn't boot. Power switch must be 115V, right?
that depends where you live. do you get 115V or 230V where you live?
I live in Australia, and mains power is 240V, but I think it is 115V in the US

yes, I'm in USA. Everything is work, but I didn't heard Beep of Bios and my monitor doesn't show anything. :(

Is something wrong? I can't see bios screen. I'm sure that monitor 's cable was correct.

Are the spacers installed to isolate the mobo from the bottom of the case? Verify that first...... otherwise your mobo will be history when you power-up.
Are the power & Hdd leds " ON" when you power-up?? If not then:
Verify the power-on, reset sw., led connectors are connected to the mobo connector properly.
If all the above is correct, just try to "Post" with video card, and 1 stick of Ram, disconnect Hdd and Cd/Rom drives.
* Trying to Post with 'audio beep codes'.
Take your time..... don't hurry!
** Enter your System components in your profile...... so we know what you have. Include exact power supply model!

If what JKnPA said didnt work, try to jump start the psu. My first psu came defective and nothing turned on. To jump start the psu, first plug in some fans and then jump the green and black wires that are next to each other on the 20 pin ATX connector. Then turn on the psu. If the fans then turn on, the power supply is fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom