My friends alien...

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was totally shocked to see that.... crazy computer... he's trying to overclock them, but supposedly alien is say that he can't do it cuz they're locked or something like that... which is extremely gay.... but alien could be full of poop..... that computer is really loud... the fans are non stop full blast and its kind of annoying when ur not doing anything but searching the internet... or trying to talk to your friends in the room...

and yes it was a truck load of cash... 5000 dollars... i suggested him to build.. but he refused to listen... and now he regrets.. he also regrets buying it at a time where lots of new parts will be out shorty..

Wow what a waste of money. We could have found parts for him that would have had a more powerful system for probably at least $1000 less that wouldn't be so **** loud lol. Oh well the rich and uneducated can enjoy there aliens. *cough-basterds-cough*

for me its like this:

20 or less fps =unplayable
20-40 fps = irritating, will give headache and frustrate me but playable
40-50 -decent but I can feal the choppyness
50-60 - great, sometimes can feel a slow responsiveness when turning fast in an FPS game
60 + awesome, I will go to great lengths to play at 60 +, including nuking all the settings to low

003 said:
I play all my games at 1024x768 @ 120Hz. At 1280x1024, I can use 100Hz. With 800x600 and below, I can use 150Hz. I never said 200fps btw, I said I could detect a difference between 85fps and 120fps. Which, I can because my monitor allows me to.
:eek: 150Hz?? What kind of monitor do you have? My Trinitron only goes up to 85Hz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom