Computer will not post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good question......
My question is: " How do you insert a picture like that and make an insert mark like you did?
These pictures make good troubleshooting techniques.
Thanks....
* an old adage......
A picture is worth a thousand words!

Well I was gonna put up a new pic but my host is having some kind of problem. O well.

wait it stops or spins slow? does it spin back up?
I just comes to a stop when the system check pops up on the screen. The system check also says that it booted in boot safe mode or safe boot mode, something like that. Could that be why the fan stops? I'm also thinking that the fan stops because the CPU is not heating up, when the CPU heats up the fan should kick in but i have not had it on long enough for the CPU to heat up so i don't know. Don't want to take any risks.

So what does your manual say ?

None of my manuals tell me jack $&it!

Make sure you have the fan connector plugged in right on the mobo. Make sure its plugged into the cpufan connector too.
It is, thanks for reminding me.

Just checking, why is this little bad boy unplugged?
What your looking at is one of two fan connectors that come out of the PSU. Because i have chosen to run my fans off of the mobo they will be left unused. Unless of course someone pops in and says thats a bad idea.

My question is: " How do you insert a picture like that and make an insert mark like you did?

When you are typing another post look just above the typing area for a number of buttons. You'll see htt:// @ IMG # PHP List Quote.

The one you want is IMG, click that and a box will pop up. Copy the address of the pic you want to put in the thread then paste it into that box. I hope that helps, cant think of another way to explain it.

DM,
Read this link........ your mobo/cpu seems to work like this. I think one of the posters tells you how to 'run it' all the time.
The 'manual comment' was directed to Matt not you. I was hoping he could clarify the exact position of the position of the Cpu connector(12V.).

http://www.nforcershq.com/forum/how...all-the-time-on-the-lanparty-nf4-vt63344.html

** other link mentioned above...... should help!
http://www.nforcershq.com/forum/how...all-the-time-on-the-lanparty-nf4-vt63344.html

Thanks for the "image" insert info.

nitestick said:
i believe you need the 24 pin and the 4 pin to power the motherboard. the floppy and molex connectors are optional and provide more stability for overclocking. also check the jumpers for video mode aren't to SLI.

ooo ok so the jumpers do need to be set to VGA even though i'm useing a PCIE vid card? I think there set to VGA now but cant remember.

DM,
Those two links are in reference to your " cpu fan stopping".
It appears that the fan will shut off if the temp. drops below 25*C.
One of the posters 'Avnbear' says:" go to Pc Health Status
( in BIOS settings ?) and set all values to 25*C". That should keep the fan running all the time.

Thanks to all who helped.

got all my fan settings 25C or greater to on
and 25C or less to off.

I also set my shutdown temp to the med level too. Cant remember the temps. I think I'm ready for software.:D I'm gonna double check everything again. Gotta finish up cleaning the wiring too.

thanks again guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom