speed up the pc

Status
Not open for further replies.

ikillyou61

Banned
just go to www.download.com and in the search box type in game on and then after you get that installed it and run the program it will have a screen come up and click Game pc tuner and it installs that!!!

It really speeds up the pc!!!

Have fun!!!

Ya know...im somewhat of a noob here...but this thread sounds like something a real noob would post. Am I right people? No offence ;)

First of all, clean up your english a bit, because I had to re-read that post about 7 times to get a jist of what your talking about. Those programs have a ot of potential of screwing your machine royaly as they mess with registry entries. What's better is a virus/spyware clean up, disk clean up and a defrag.

they are basically the same thing. just dont use the speed disk program that comes with the "game on" package. it causes the BSOD.

so far nothing is wrong. im only using 100 megs of ram with no programs running! woohoo! and only 400 megs when running css at full settings.

Hey 003 can you give me some more info about GameXP? I don't trust the nub who started this post but I do trust you. It talks about optimizing your videocard as one of the things it does, any idea what exactly that means? Also can you undo the changes that it does if you decide you don't like it? Thanx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom