Forgot Administrator Password!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

triplej_38118

Solid State Member
I've forgotten my administrator password!! Is there anything I can do to recover the password off of my computer?

Also, I believe that not being able to log in as an administrator is preventing my Itunes and AOL instant messenger from functioning properly. My AOL always shuts down as soon as I start it up and says that an error has occured. When I try to download the latest version, it says that it is unable to complete the installation.

My Itunes also is not functioning correctly. My college allows everyone to share music folders via Itunes; my computer, acts as if it is not connected to the network. It says that "no one is connected to the network at the time," while my friends are able to view other peoples music perfectly fine.

Can someone please help me?

Go to www.yahoo.com
Go to Login
Login with this username: Snippy Snippy
Login with this password: thisisforyou

I sent a password reset file in there that you mount to a floppy and boot from it and it will remove the password for you.

7 days or 25 downloads. a music forum i visit shares bootlegs over yousendit, prolly why they enforce the 25 download limit.

Snippy Snippy has unlimited downloads for unlimited time unless not accessed in 30 days and they do a cleanup. but more clicks to go through

csamuels said:
7 days or 25 downloads. a music forum i visit shares bootlegs over yousendit, prolly why they enforce the 25 download limit.

Snippy Snippy has unlimited downloads for unlimited time unless not accessed in 30 days and they do a cleanup. but more clicks to go through

what the name of that music forum? pm me if you don't want to post it here

I'm sign up for this forum yesterday. do I have to be there for awhile to access downloads or request?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom