Fried PSU some how...help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

eLeVeN_11

Baseband Member
well i installed my new mobo and CPU, and put my brand new antec PSU and pretty sure it fried in the first 10 sec... how the **** did i manage this ???

its a 430 watt antec and a 7800gt...i heard a spark sound then smelled somthing... i took the mobo out and put my old one in and my computer wouldnt even power up...which made me think that i fried it.

Yeah, you fried it. You might have connected something wrong, or it might just have been faulty.

i hope it was faulty becasue i was pretty sure that i hooked it up right... but ill go over the manual and see...and i was hooking it up to a A8N SLI deluxe so if anyone alreay knows how its suppe to be hooked up..just let me know

It's susposed to be hooked up like any other PSU. BTW, if you need a new PSU, check out the one in my sig. I have pictures, reviews and everything, it's a really nice PSU and it will power your rig very nicely. If it's to much, then thats OK

well i had it hooked up just the way my other PSU was hooked up to my other mobo...bso i d k...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom