The absolute cheapest build for BF2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kitire said:
Well, from what you have told me, he sounds like a rich spoiled Biased Chav.

Let me get this strait...

He doesnt want to surf the internet on it...
He wants an OSX theme, he doesnt even want to look at MSXP.
He hates pc's but loves mac.
He doesnt care to look at any games but BF2

sounds like a weird person to me

Kitire said:
Well, from what you have told me, he sounds like a rich spoiled Biased Chav.

Let me get this strait...

He doesnt want to surf the internet on it...
He wants an OSX theme, he doesnt even want to look at MSXP.
He hates pc's but loves mac.
He doesnt care to look at any games but BF2.
He wants the *absolute* cheapest build for BF2, but wants all AA, AF, and 1024x768.

WOW. Just... Just wow.

correct. and i don see y u say wow. as most of mac lovers think that way naturally.
but he just wanna play BF2. (well for now)
cuz its gonna be like a console game machine. he has mac for everything else.

Macs are for people that know nothing about computers and blindly argue that macs are better. Macs are terrible imo unless you absolutely dont want to upgrade, build your own, or use more then half the available software out there. Mac users always ***** about how xp is buggy, ya well OSX is like putting a child proof lock on the OS, thats the only reason. Dumbasses are like "oh i thout i could just delete those system files, but now my computer doesnt work. Stupid windows". Macs are such a big waste of money for a crummy system, feel free to pay 2k for those round edges, I know I wont though.

Also I bet that system above would outperform his mac.

Oops I meant 6800GS in the above recommendation, sorry.

And guys, who cares what the crap you think? He wants to buy a pc for his friend who loves macs; who's going to convince his friend that macs are horrible and such? Nobody should; it's his opinion and he is entitled to it. Myself I prefer Windows but I like both. My dad's a Mac fan, and he is very knowledgable in computers, he just likes the performance a Mac delivers.
So stop trying to convince him that his friend is stupid for liking macs and actually help him; that's why he's here.

This sounds like a dumb idea...but whatever, I play BF2 max settings w/ my 6800GS so that part is capable, you'll only need 1 GB of RAM, wouldn't go with a micro ATX board myself, no suggestions there though....other than that everything boomstick said.

So it's basicly a console for only the game BF2? It's a computer that is only going to play the game BF2? Wow that is funny. Get him off BF2 and into consoles if that is the case.

PcMe said:
Oops I meant 6800GS in the above recommendation, sorry.

And guys, who cares what the crap you think? He wants to buy a pc for his friend who loves macs; who's going to convince his friend that macs are horrible and such? Nobody should; it's his opinion and he is entitled to it. Myself I prefer Windows but I like both. My dad's a Mac fan, and he is very knowledgable in computers, he just likes the performance a Mac delivers.
So stop trying to convince him that his friend is stupid for liking macs and actually help him; that's why he's here.
exactly. Mr.Threepwood and Kitire, i don care about u hate mac or loves pc, etc.. i really dont.
and noone asked u to start mac vs. pc war here. so pls stop postin useless comments..
and to tell u the truth me and my friend grew up w mac and we both use mac for work too. and it has to be on mac. and all my friends have mac. only me and 1 ppl at work has pc. nobody else. so to me and us, computer = mac. well for 2D and music are still better on mac. 3D is good on PC thats all i know. and i don wanna discuss this matter anymore, im just tellin u my back ground about me and mac. so if u like PC then its good u like PC. and i like MAC. end of story.

Hovertime said:
So it's basicly a console for only the game BF2? It's a computer that is only going to play the game BF2? Wow that is funny. Get him off BF2 and into consoles if that is the case.
yes its basically BF2 console for now. he can install some other games later.
and NO i wont buy console like PS3 or xbox.
and let me get this straight to u guys. u can build a home theater system out of pc and theres nice case for it too. so y not make game console out of pc? cuz he has mac dual 2.5Ghz G5 for everything else he does. + for us (me and my friends), pc = game console anyway...
well...im not flaming any die hard PC lovers...sorry if i made some ppl mad. but it just how it is to us..ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom