blue-screen phyical memory dumping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anhil8or

Beta member
i have just got a new processor and motherboard and i am install the os on it. And can not install it unless the memory catch is off which then it takes three hours, then after i get it done and load the desktop. It only stay on for 5 to 10 min, then i get a blue screen that says it is dumping my phyical memory because of (stop 0x00000050 or the file win32.sys that blue screen i just told only happens when i have the catch enables when installing the os. then when you get the desktop one, it gives you another one but it is about a different file.

Now could it be my memory has gone bad, what. i am also installing windows xp home it.

computer spec
amd athlon 64 3000+ 754
pc-chips motherboard m870
2 512mb ddr 2700
nvidia geforce fx 5700
sound blaster audigy 2
80g hard drive
cd dive

now can some one plz help me.

Can you type that again, its confusing...type or copy the excact error message. You say you are installing an operating system on it and receiving this error and you want to install XP Home on it too?

hey sorry

sorry about the spell i told my brother to put it up because i busy working on the computer. i told hime fix it.

got it fix

thx anyways. I got to work, one of my memory sticks were bad and every time it used it, it would short out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom