A Computer Building Guide.....by Elbatrop1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...if there are lots of guides out there, maybe post a link or two to some of those guides. They would help quite a bit for someone who's a first time computer builder.

ok, i know which parts i will buy.

what do i do when they all arrive here and are sitting in front of me? will the neccesary wiring come with it or will i need to buy it?

if u bought ur mobo and everything you shouldnt need to get individual stuff.. ur mobo should have all cables to attach IDE's and if ur mobo supports sata should come with sata cables. on the other hand not all power supplies come with chords to the wall or wtv its called???

You should probably get a better power supply, cause the power supply that comes with your case (if ur case is cheap) would be unreliable even tho is sometimes has more watts
:) :) :) :) :)

alexsabree said:
You should probably get a better power supply, cause the power supply that comes with your case (if ur case is cheap) would be unreliable even tho is sometimes has more watts
:) :) :) :) :)

Recently i have found out you won't need a 500 watt PSU ... ever. Read my thread "The truth about graphic card requirments". BTW does elbatrop still post here?

BTW does elbatrop still post here?

Sure do! Just not as much. Since becoming a mod, I spend more of my TF time looking for spam and flames and things of the like. As a matter of fact, I am working on a new guide, kinda like the ones I have already made.

Having a better psu just makes sure that you wont have problems with hardware.. doesnt really induce a performance increase

I am srry if i posted on a dead post... couldnt help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom