Info on Microsoft Vista!

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, bill gates still works! he doesnt need to with the billions of dollars he has

as for the video, its..informative!

however, it looks like a athlon 4400 or pentium 4 4.0 ghz would be laggy with it! live demos of each application??? i was hoping to put vista on my celeron, but i guess not

By the time it comes out the hardware should have caught up. Anyway from what i've heard is that Vista will be faster and will produce less load on the CPU.. May need to upgrade your graphic card though!

talldude123 said:
wow, bill gates still works! he doesnt need to with the billions of dollars he has

as for the video, its..informative!

Bill obviously doesn't work very hard because there are all those security holes in his programs.

mikee said:
Bill obviously doesn't work very hard because there are all those security holes in his programs.

I dont beleive there are security holes in anything, its just that people find a way to exploit the code. Every line of code used to build XP can be exploited. They just need to figure out how

Be nice if Microsoft made their own virus software built into vista and a better firewall.. yet it comes out with very minimal protection!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom