Pioner DVD Burner DVR 110 Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesAlfred

Beta member
Hi everyone,
Recently, I just bought a brand new Pioneer DVR 110 DVD Burner. 16x DVD +/- R Writing, 5x DVD RAM writing, and 8x DVD +/- RW Writing. But something strange happen. Well, I tried to burn a piece of DVD + R. It worked, and it finished (with Nero Burning ROM 6.6). But, my drive couldn't read the DVD. I tried with different DVD drive, it's still the same. At first, I thought that it was my mistake. But after 5 consecutive failure, I gave up. Strangely, the device can wrote DVD + RW flawlessly. It can be read in many drives. I asked my friend, who just bought a Pioneer DVR 110D, he admitted a same problem. Can anyone help me? I'm truly dissappointed with this so-called number one DVD burner (according to some websites). Thanks.

Searched for dvd burn failure, and found your problem - did you get it sorted......when i resolve a problem without assistance here, I post the solution
!!
I am also having same problem writing a dvd+r with data files using Nero 6.6.0.18, in a 6 month old Philps DVD Drive.
It finishes burn successfully, but then fails to read or acknowledge presence of DVD afterwards.
The drive still reads, rips audio CDs.

Can anyone assist?

Try a different brand and speed of DVD. Due to manufacturing technologies, some brands/types/speeds of burnable media dont work in some burners.

I actually ran into this myself, recently. I had a bunch of 16x DVD+Rs that didnt work. But the spindle before and after (different brands/types/speeds) all worked fine.

I should've stated in initial post.
Using Logik DVD+R suitable for x8, and burning at x8.
Have already burned ~30 of a 50 pack.

Any further ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom