Which case do you like?

How much time do you spend each day on the computer?

• less than one hour

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1-2 hours

• 2-3 hours

• 3-4 hours

• 4-5 hours

• 5-6 hours

• 6-7 hours

• 7-8 hours

• 8-9 hours

• 9+ hours

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lian li is all that i have to say...although they are pricey, they are the 'cleanest' cases around

Case #1 by a landslide. I hate cases that have drive covers... Why would anyone want to open a little door just to get to thier optical drives?

Ryan

in case you didnt browse the pictures case one does have a door, and in its case a much crappier one than case #2

that aspire case has an all plastic full size door. **** you need to open it to turn the **** thing on.

I like openin my door to turn it on! looks much cleaner without buttons and drives showing IMO...does get annoying when installing 5-disc games though. Case 1 is a lil better than case 2, neither are "flashy" enough for me though.

oh, yeah, I did some browsing. Case 1 does have a big clear door. I still like the way it looks, but there goes my main argument about easy access to optical drives.

Ryan

FghtinIrshNvrDi said:
Case #1 by a landslide. I hate cases that have drive covers... Why would anyone want to open a little door just to get to thier optical drives?

Ryan
#1 has a drive cover too, its made of glass though so you can't really see it.

EDIT: Oh I didn't read all the posts, I guess you know that now..

I wouldn't mind drive covers. You could hide your ugly white drives that way, and only few people use there drives really often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom