Xbox or Sony

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Crunk

In Runtime
Hey, i just saw this really cool thread in the xbox forum that asks a whole bunch of xbox guys which system is better.....guess what they said???Anyways, i don't even need to ask which system is the best because we all know PS2 is DA Bomb.

My Console Gaming Standards!
Things I look at before I purchase a console.

-How easy is it to pirate games?
-How much would the mod chip cost to be installed?
-Which direction is squaresoft/final fantasy going
-What can I take advantage of more

What console do I have?
Sega Dreamcast , 60++ games, 1 keyboard, 3 controllers.

I paid under 80 dollars for it all.
And I can surf the net on dreamcast when my broadband goes down!
:cool:

So does that mean your vote is dreamcast? Because if it is, your vote doesn't count based on ignorance....lol...just playing i own like every system sega made and miss sega very much.....sobs

heh i didnt buy sega dreamcast until they stopped manufacturing the consoles/making games.

i paid 30 dollars canadian for console/memorycard/controller :cool:

i like both x-box and PS2, but i traded my x box in for a PS2 because i find that ps2 has better games

-How easy is it to pirate games?
-How much would the mod chip cost to be installed?
-Which direction is squaresoft/final fantasy going
-What can I take advantage of more

ROFL!!!!!

I feal the same way

:D

PS2 all the way... i just cant stand those horrible xbox controllers (even the small ones) and while PS2 and XBox are getting closer in the amount of good games PS2 is still winning.... plus I hate micro$oft

I know right, Hygor, i hate those controllers too, and plus look at the buttons they have. Two of them aren't even named, it's like they just threw them on their to take up space on the already big bulky controllers. Uhhh i don't have a name for these, so lets just call them "black and white" buttons!!! Really original microsoft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom