PCI slot cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not really that much cheaper, the prices I put are in canadian. Secondly that site only ships to the USA, so I have to get it from a canadian one. Damnit when will newegg ship to canada!

get a fan, tie it to some metal thing, tie that to a PCI bracket, and boom you got yourself a PCI fan slot cooler, you want the air to BLOW ONTO THE GPU to cool it down :) usually the PCI slot coolres take air away form it :confused:

thats what i did :D

Sorry man, didnt realize you were living up with the polar bears. The nice thing about that site is that they are about a 10 min drive from my house, so i just do pickup. Im doing a run out there this week. Pm me if you are in desperate need of something

svc.com

-aspire

What you WANT is air blowing ONTO the video card. What you're GETTING is air pulling AWAY from the video card. Your VGA fan and aftermarket fan 'card' will be competing for air. The vacuum there will make for poor cooling. It may, in fact, hurt the situation.

Ryan

Ummm wow you guys are kinda stupid.

In case you didnt look at the link he gave, that fan card uses dual 70mm fans to push air up onto the gfx card, not thye same as those little slot blowers, which are excellent for passively cooled gfx cards

yeash idiots *shakes head*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom